“Work on the client based project”
A short and informative reminder can be set in Yahoo Calendar to keep things organized.
It’s really a tough job to meet the deadlines and responsibilities of your work in a busy schedule. So, to make things easier you can setup reminders and notifications in Yahoo Calendar. A nifty, small reminder feature in Yahoo will keep your work organized, without creating a mess. A reminder feature in Yahoo can help you to meet your small as well as big business goals.
Benefits of setting up reminders and notifications in Yahoo Calendar:
Free from checking your calendar every single day
Before beginning the process you need to define your default reminder choices for new events.
- At the initial stage in Yahoo Mail, you need to hit the Calendar icon.
- After that you need to mouse over the Settings icon and choose Calendar Options.
- Then after enter Reminders.
- And you can adjust your settings as per your need.
- Enter Save.
Instructions to add a reminder for a specific event:
- Open your Yahoo email account on your PC.
- Then you need to click on an event in the Week, Day, or Month view.
- With this, a pop-up window including the event's details will open.
- After that click Edit.
- Next, you need to choose a reminder.
- After this, click + for setting an additional reminder.
- Then after choose a delivery method:
- Yahoo Messenger
- Mobile/Desktop – You will receive the notifications on your desktop or mobile phone once syncing its native calendar with your Yahoo Calendar.
- Finally, click Save.
If you want, you can delete event reminders for a definite event.
Guideline to turn off an event reminder:
- At the initial level, you need to double-click an event for editing it.
- Next, from the Remind menu, choose No Reminder.
- At the end, enter Save.
Note: The ultimate thing about the “sharing” feature in Yahoo account is that it’s quite simple to customize.
After implementing these steps, you can quickly get back on track particularly for those deadlines that are professional. You can’t afford to lose your business or ruin relationships with client and employees by becoming unprofessional. It’s better to keep track of your work deadlines so that you don’t confront with any inconvenience.